Stay with us this holiday season and enjoy great rates, a variety of holiday packages and if you're an IHG Rewards member, extra benefits like our complimentary Hot Chocolate and Warm Cider Bar, complete with all of the holiday toppings, served during select hours every Thursday through Sunday from November 21st through January 5th.
- Colorado Resident Package
- Fresh off of a $22 million renovation! Stay with us and enjoy great rates and extra benefits
- Denver Breakfast Package
- Enjoy a relaxing getaway with a hearty breakfast for two at The Lockwood Kitchen & Bar and stylish accommodations in Denver.
- Park, Stay, & Go Package
- Park freely without any hassles and stay minutes from downtown Denver's best attractions, shopping, restaurants and local businesses.
Denver Holiday Events
- WHEN: November 28, 2019; 10am-5pm
- WHERE: The Lockwood, located inside the Crowne Plaza Denver Downtown
- Take some of the stress out of the holiday season and make reservations for Thanksgiving dinner at The Lockwood and enjoy a traditional turkey with all the trimmings.
DENVER CHRISTKINDL MARKET
- WHEN: November 22-December. 23, 2019
- WHERE: Skyline Park
- The Christkindl Market includes vendors from Germany and other countries - as well as local artisans - offering high-quality, handcrafted gifts such as traditional hand-carved wooden figurines, handmade candles and ornaments. Traditional German food will tempt your taste buds. Sip on warm Glühwein (hot spiced wine) as you listen to traditional Christmas carols and live German music. Entry is free and the entire family is invited to enjoy this great tradition!
BLOSSOMS OF LIGHT
- WHEN: November. 29, 2019-January. 1, 2020
- WHERE: Denver Botanic Gardens
- Denver Botanic Gardens is proud to host Blossoms of Light, an annual family-friendly event that has become a tradition for people across Colorado. Come interact with incredible light displays - a large field of sound-reactive, animated LED lights - plus sip warm drinks and nibble on tasty treats as you stroll.
- WHEN: November. 29-December. 31, 2019
- WHERE: Denver Zoo
- Zoo Lights will span 70 acres of Denver Zoo's campus with nightly entertainment, animal encounters, Santa meet-and-greets and, of course, illuminated animal sculptures that swing through trees, jump across lawns, hide in bushes and appear in places where they're least expected.
Announcing the NEW 110-foot-tall Mile High Tree!
- WHEN: November. 30, 2019 - January. 31, 2020, 5 p.m. - 10:30 p.m., free shows every evening
- WHERE: Sculpture Park at the Denver Performing Arts Complex
- A FREE must-see holiday attraction in Sculpture Park at the Denver Performing Art Complex
- Open nightly 5 pm - 10:30 pm
- Amazing lights and music show every 30 minutes
- Visitors can walk inside the Tree which holds about 130 people
- Music program features seasonal holiday selections and multicultural songs, as well as Denver's own Colorado Symphony
PARADE OF LIGHTS
- WHEN: Friday, December 6, 2019 at 8pm and Saturday, December 7, 2019 at 6pm
- WHERE: The parade passes directly in front of the Crowne Plaza.
- The 9NEWS Parade of Lights is the signature event of the downtown Denver holiday season. The countless sparkling lights, marching bands, giant balloons, majestic floats and delightful characters will once again wow hundreds of thousands.
- WHEN: December 14 through January 2, 2020. The carousel spins daily from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. and on New Year's Eve is open until 1 a.m.
- WHERE: Denver Pavilions (500 16th St.).
- Rides are $3 each, but you can hop on for gratis. Shop, dine or play at any Denver Pavilions business and receive a voucher for a free ride with purchase. See merchant for details, as requirements may vary. You may also want to mark your calendar for Dec. 27, when all rides are free - no purchase required
NEW YEAR'S EVE FIREWORKS IN DENVER
- WHEN: December. 31, 2019 .
- WHERE: 16th Street Mall
- The sky will once again sparkle over downtown at the close of 2019 with the New Year's Eve Fireworks Downtown. The two spectacular fireworks show will occur at 9 p.m. and midnight. For the best viewpoints, stand along the 16th Street Mall. The identical fireworks show will be synched to a music playlist from live DJs along the mall. Each show will run for about eight minutes and can be viewed from anywhere along the mall. The DJs will play tunes from 8 p.m. to midnight.